POLISH – The Nail Bar
COVID-19 GUEST GUIDELINES
To our Beauty Community,
We are currently scheduled to reopen Monday, May 11th. We have implemented safety and health protocols to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff.
We are asking our customers to please call and schedule an appointment. We will be accepting walk-ins, but please understand that appointments have top priority and we cannot promise our walk-in wait time will align with your schedule.
We at POLISH The Nail Bar will follow all new extremely strict protocols to ensure the safety of our team, you, our incredible clients and our community.
We know getting your nail services is a luxury, and some of these new changes may reduce that, but if we work together, things will get back to normal sooner rather than later and you will be able to once again receive POLISH pampering you’ve grown to love.
Outlined below are the guidelines that our guests must follow until further notice.
Please note that the following is subject to change at any time, and we will update our social media channels with the latest information as it continues to evolve.
POLISH THE NAIL BAR COVID-19 GUEST 2020 GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW. FAILURE TO FOLLOW OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE WITH NO REFUND.
- We strongly advise immunocompromised, at risk and vulnerable humans including pregnant and nursing mothers to really consider your risks before scheduling your appointment and highly suggest you do not schedule a non-essential personal service to reduce your exposure to Covid-19 and any other major health related illnesses and injuries during this crucial time.
- While we are taking extra precautions to maintain a clean and safe environment, by booking an appointment you acknowledge that you’ve read our guidelines and are comfortable with the risks associated booking a non-essential personal service during this time of transition and you will not hold POLISH THE NAIL BAR and ANY EMPLOYEES liable for any injury, illness or health conditions that arises from application of non-essential personal services.
- PLEASE REMEMBER to bring your face masks, or we have the right to refuse service. It is mandatory for all guests to wear a face mask at all times inside.
- If you arrive at your appointment showing any visible respiratory symptoms of illness even while wearing a face mask. For example, cough, fever, shortness of breath we have the right to refuse service.
- It is also mandatory for all our nail artists and front desk hospitality team to wear a face mask and gloves at all times while inside and performing services.
- We are following all Covid-19 Health and Safety regulations and guidelines from the CDC and OSHA.
- Our salons are properly cleaned, sanitized, disinfected before the start, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day using only hospital grade disinfectants.
- When you arrive we will ask you to please wash your hands upon arrival, for at least 20 seconds, to minimize continued exposure to high touch areas.
- Please leave ALL personal items in your car other than keys, cell phone, any emergency items, inhalers or epi-pens. We will not allow anyone to place your personal belongings on any surface within the salons to minimize spread of contamination.
- For extra safety precautions for both of our nail artists and front desk hospitality staff we will have Acrylic Safety Protection Guard partitions for Social Distancing Safety.
- The reception areas are closed. We ask that you wait outside or in your car until our front desk staff or nail artist comes and gets you, call or text you when we are ready for you, have your phone ready.
- We will pause all beverage services except for sodas and water at this time.
- Do not bring any outside food or drinks.
- Only the person with the appointment is allowed in the salon, no kiddos, babies, friends, pets or extra people are allowed in at this time.
- After your service, guests are to check out and leave immediately so we can properly clean, disinfect and sanitize for our next guests. The waiting area is closed at this time. We ask all guests to call for their next appointment.
- All POLISH Employees will take their temperature before the start of their shift as an additional health and safety precaution.
- We’re committed to creating a safe and clean salon environment. Please do not bring in your own nail polish or manicure implements.
Because of the new strict guidelines we have put in place, we must follow, any appointment you currently have is subject to change. Each nail artist is working a limited schedule to accommodate these changes, so please be patient with us as your appointment may change.
If you are experiencing any signs of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing a fever, cough, or trouble breathing, please stay home and reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later to ensure you are symptom-free. If you are uncomfortable with any of the guidelines outlined above, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage our friends everywhere to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It is everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus, and protect those most vulnerable in our communities. It’s a complicated situation, our plans may change, and if so we will let you know. Please know we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow recommendations from the CDC, WHO and NHS and urge you all to do the same.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. As we continue our daily lives in this changing reality, let’s work to protect and care for one another. We are all in this together!
As always, wishing you health, wellness and good vibes.
With love, The POLISH Community