Article provided by: 90210 Recovery
If you or someone that you care about is going through an addiction to alcohol, then you may be looking for a good Beverly Hills alcohol treatment program. Alcoholism is the result of someone falling into a pattern of dependency on alcohol. When this happens, it can begin to impact their lives in numerous ways. Due to the fact that this condition can bring on health issues like liver damage and propensity for accidents, you will want to seek guidance for treatment at a Beverly Hills CA rehab center that you can trust.
Understanding Traditional Treatments
When you seek help at a Beverly Hills drug rehabilitation center, the first and foremost step will be stopping the consumption of alcohol. Alcoholics can achieve this by stopping right away cold turkey or cutting back on how much they drink. Depending on their level of addiction to alcohol, a physician might also prescribe certain medications to cut back on the withdrawal symptoms.
Someone who is a long-term drinker or drinks heavily will need to go through a detox program or medical detoxification under supervision to be on the safe side. This is important because the withdrawal symptoms of alcohol can lead to hallucinations or seizures. In some severe cases, it can also impact brain function or lead to a fatality. However, if you are hoping to go with alternative treatments or a mixture of both, you can visit a Beverly Hills alcohol use therapist to increase your chances for success.
Know Your Options for Alternative Addiction and Substance Abuse Treatment in Beverly Hills
There are many different ways that you can add in holistic healing when seeking Beverly Hills alcohol treatment programs, such as:
- Meditation – Self-control is key when it comes to kicking alcohol. The use of meditation can be helpful if you want to replace drinking while using stress-relief methods that are positive and soothing.
- Acupuncture – Known as a Chinese traditional practice, the insertion of small needles with acupuncture is a nice way to restore health within the mind, body, and soul. Many people use it for depression or pain, but it is also helpful when you are going through alcohol treatment.
- Yoga – Remaining healthy is imperative when going through recovery, which is why yoga is a great idea. This helps you to stretch, tone, and work on your breathing while using gentle, slow movements.
- Herbal Supplementation – Herbals have been used for years to aid in natural healing, so it is also excellent for holistic therapy at your local Beverly Hills alcohol use treatment centers.
- Light Therapy – Poor quality sleep is something that can come on with alcohol withdrawal. Light therapy is a standard treatment used to get you back on track with healthy sleep patterns.
At 90210 Recovery, we want you to know that we have the answers you seek for healthy, holistic alcohol treatment. When you take part in our Beverly Hills alcohol treatment program, you will be back on a path to healing, sobriety, and wellness. Contact 90210 Recovery to speak with an addiction treatment specialist at (844) 462-8571 or https://www.90210recovery.com/contact-us/ to fill out a contact form.